Teddy Bear Clinic
Saturday, January 28 | 11 am - 1 pm
Bring your cuddliest friend to the zoo for their annual checkup!
The GPZ Veterinary team invites children to bring one stuffed animal to the Zoo Clinic. At the clinic, the stuffie will get a thorough checkup, and the child will leave with a certificate of health - signed by the zoo vet team!
Space is limited! Reservations open at 10 am on Wednesday, January 11. Call 605.367.7003
Here's how it works:
1. Call GPZ Admissions to reserve your 15-minute slot. Groups up to six people welcome. One stuffed animal per child.
2. Check in 15 minutes before your reservation in the Museum, near the Gift Shop.
3. Meet your ride in the Plaza, and zoom back to the Zoo Clinic.
4. Meet the vet team for your checkup.
5. Enjoy the afternoon at the zoo!
Love this zoo! Great place to get a walk in and the animals are everywhere! The museum/indoor part is very educational too. Has a lot of shade for when it's hot out. Very clean. Friendly staff.Taylor F.
We love to visit the zoo. They have great outdoor exhibits and lots to do inside as well. Great for kids and adults.Robin A.
Lots of great exhibits and animals to see! Fun gift shop and learning center.Stephanie N.
The museum gives you a break from the sun on hot summer days and has a great selection of animal exhibits from around the world. The zoo keeps growing and adding new animal habitats or improving existing ones. Membership offers reciprocal benefits to other zoos around the country.Bill T.